[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixie Vs Swing, a solution.

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Wed Feb 26 10:16:20 PST 2003

There are two bands in my line up.  A Dixie band and a Swing band.  Right
now I have eight swing gigs booked and three Dixie Gigs.  By the end of the
year I will probably have a split of about 50-50.  We often play the same
titles, but the Dixie band uses a banjo and bass sax while the Swing band
uses piano and stand up bass.

Russ Guarino