[Dixielandjazz] post-war CARD BOARD durium records

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Feb 26 07:04:48 PST 2003

Let's try it again !!
I am looking for the link between the 1930s CARD BOARD durium records and
the post-war CARD BOARD durium records. Are there more of them? Who has one
of the Italian "Fables" duriums on 78rpm, LP or EP?
I posted these and some more questions and an image of a 1946 CARD BOARD
durium label. Please help me with your information.

http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging

Click on INFORMATION WANTED

Please: Forward this message to your ITALIAN record collector friends.

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

INFORMATION WANTED: Do post-war card board durium records exist?

www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz