[Dixielandjazz] RV Parking at Palm Springs Festival

Jrtnft at aol.com Jrtnft at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 05:15:28 PST 2003

Good news!

Just found out that there will be RV parking within walking distance of the
Palm Springs festival. Contact Lillian or Owen Williams at 909-925-9676 to
reserve a space.

This is a new development since losing the Marquise site, and there are
prolly some, like us, who weren't going to attend because of that. Pls pass
this on to anyone you know who might be interested.

We'll be there and I'll bring along some turntables/record changers with
78rpm and some older LP's that I picked up at garage sales to pass along to
anyone interested for what I paid--cheap.

Jack & Nan, and Judy & Brady the wonder dogs Thomas