[Dixielandjazz] LA Area Jazz Meet 2/23/03

BettyLynch at aol.com BettyLynch at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 17:23:05 PST 2003

NOTE: We are at a NEW LOCATION, and meet on the 4th Sunday this month ONLY,
and then will resume 3rd Sunday meetings.
This Sunday (2/23/03) Jazz Forum meets 1 to 5 PM at the American Legion Hall,
5309 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver  City, CA.  The feature this month is the Marty
Harris Quartet, with the leader on piano; Roger Neumann, tenor; Jim Hughart,
bass and Dave Tull, drums.  Enjoy this fine lineup at our new home!.
 Other sets are for sit-in musicians.   Admission $8, members $6,  performing
musicians free. There is a nice dance floor at the side of the room and a
full bar with reasonable drink prices and friendly folks.  Call (818) 343
0398 or (310) 477 9955 for more info.

NOTE:  Two important items -

1.  The February, 2003 meeting ONLY will be held on the FOURTH Sunday,
2/22/03.

2.  From February, 2003 to the foreseeable future, Jazz Forum will meet at at:
The Culver City American Legion Hall
5309 South Sepulveda Blvd.
Culver City, CA  90230

Gene & Betty Lynch