[Dixielandjazz] Bob Crosby Bob Cats

Edmetzsr at aol.com Edmetzsr at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 15:38:55 PST 2003

Dear DJML listmates,
        The Bob Cats will be appearing in concert for the Jupiter Lighthouse
Center For The Arts Jazz Series this Friday 2/21/03, in Jupiter, Florida as
part of our annual winter tour. The down beat time is 8:00pm and the location
is the First United Methodist Church on Indiantown Road, just east of US
Route 1.

       So all you snowbirds, looking for some warmth, come on by and see us.
For all you Florida based jazz lovers, we'll have some of your favorite
musicians on stage with us, including: Terry Myers on tenor and soprano,
Eddie MetzJr., drums, Jay Mueller (direct from Bill Allred's Classic Jazz
band) on bass, and Harold Johnson, direct from the Disneyworld Grand
Floridian in Orlando, on trombone. That's in addition to all of our other
regulars - Werner Lutz on trumpet, PauHubbell on clarinet and tenor, and our
special guest artist from the Fort Lauderdale area, guitarist Bob Whitlock.
       For tickets, call 561-746-3101 or get them at the door. This year,
2003, marks the 10th anniversary of the passing of Bob Crosby, and also the
celebration of what would have been his 90th birthday. Our program will
include nearly 20 of the all time favorite Crosby tunes as a tribute to this
great band and its many celebrated jazz greats.
       Looking to see you there on Friday night,  Ed Metz