[Dixielandjazz] Songs With Similar Chord Changes

Tony Orr torr at alphalink.com.au
Sat Feb 15 07:47:41 PST 2003

There seems to be loads of songs in F with an Am bridge e.g. "Back
In Your Own Backyard", "Yearning". Maybe the songwriters Guild held an
Am bridge day once a week.

Then there are generic bridges which crop up everywhere such as the one
in "Coquette". If you can't think of the chords of a middle 8, you can
always play the bridge from Coquette.

Tony Orr
banjo, Melb