[Dixielandjazz] Re:Caoba Jazz Band

norrie.thomson norrie.thomson at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 14 10:28:22 PST 2003

Luis and other Listmates,

I bought the GHB CD of the Caoba when it was first issued. This band must be
one of the finest of its kind playing today.  I would recommend it to all of
you.

On the downside, I have attempted to obtain copies of the band's other CDs
but have been thwarted.  Understandably, the band's website is in Spanish,
which I am unable to understand.  I sent an e.mail (in English) but got no
reply.

Perhaps Luis can help me here.

Norrie

Norrie Thomson