[Dixielandjazz] Latest Newsletter

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 18:27:40 PST 2003

Hi all,

Before departing for foreign parts (to me anyway!) I have completed the
February Issue of my World Famous Newsletter which gives details of all sorts
of recorded music which is available on little shiny discs. Not all is OKOM
or even MKOM but it is all under the musical category of Jazz 'n' Blues.

If you would like a copy of this latest edition as an email attachment please
let me know as soon as possible - before 3pm GMT tomorrow 14th February.
Those on the mailing list already will receive their copies tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jerry
Norwich,
U.K. (Wearing hat of proprietor of "Jazz 'n' Blues Records"