[Dixielandjazz] Influence of grammar on jazz, was spring sprang ...

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 23:20:57 PST 2003

    Thanks, Anton, for a wonderful post!  This is the sort of post I always
hope for and seldom recieve, the more usual being crap about politics and/or
concert schedules.

    I am still researching the source of Sprague's  "There Ain't No Sex On
The Praries, Only Cactus" (isn't that a marvelous title!) and will post it
when found.  I'll also post Sprague when and if HE is found.

helpfully,
Charlie