[Dixielandjazz] Antivirus trick

Patrick Cooke patcooke at cox.net
Wed Feb 12 10:47:53 PST 2003

I listed the !000VirusAlert in my address book, and outlook express told me
that it was not a valid email address, but allowed me to continue anyway.
It occurred to me that an astute hacker could instruct the virus to ignore
any address without @ in it.  So I put in 1000virusalert at virus.com
    Outlook express also underlines anything  with an @ in it, and turns it
blue.  I haven't figured out how to stop it from doing that.
Pat Cooke