[Dixielandjazz] RE:Moderation

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:25:52 PST 2003

Hello Paul, et al,

> > Well, you have to take everything in moderation - even moderation.
>
>You can never have too much moderation

Speaking for myself I'm an extremist moderate. I think people on the extreme
left or extreme right of any point of view ought to be taken out and placed
in discussion groups. Not that I'm expousing any particular point of view,
you understand. My goal in life is to carefully listen to ALL points of view
before making up my mind to remain neutral.

Respectfully (provided I don't offend anyone) submitted,

Bill "Right down the middle" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com

OKOM Content: Hey - whatever you define OKOM to be that's ok with me!

-bg