[Dixielandjazz] Campbell Burnapp

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Tue Feb 11 16:54:27 PST 2003

Jim, Can you tell me how to get in touch with Campell Burnapp?  He hosted my
AVID RECORDS launch party at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club in London around 6
years ago.  I'd like to say "hello."  Is his radio program on line?

Thanks,
Dick Broadie
Also- the British trombonist and broadcaster Campbell Burnapp has just
completed a brilliant four-part series entitled "Mr. T from Texas". It was a
very well-informed and moving series of radio programmes about Jackson. Not
least, Jim Beebe's account of how Jackson - quite understandably - failed to
turn up for a promised "lesson" on the trombone. As Jim Beebe says, "he took
the secrets of his runs to the grave".

Yours,

Jim Denham