[Dixielandjazz] RE:Moderation

Edgerton, Paul A paul.edgerton at eds.com
Tue Feb 11 12:03:39 PST 2003

> Well, you have to take everything in moderation - even moderation.

You can never have too much moderation. So let's all become axe-murderers.
We can start with pop divas -- they're pretty middle-of-the-road. It
shouldn't be a problem because we'll only kill a moderate number of them. We
could limit ourselves to just the ones selling between 500,000 and 1,000,000
units a year. That should moderate pop music pretty effectively.

Paul Edgerton, who is only moderately serious.