[Dixielandjazz] He'p

David Washburn at Award Music, Inc. tootn4u at juno.com
Sat Feb 8 05:51:33 PST 2003

Bill,
Welcome to the list.    I attended the camp in San Diego last year. The
"charts" are only a lead sheet that everyone receives along with a CD to
learn the songs to be used. After a few minutes of discussing who plays
in what order the fun begins pretty much as you described with trumpet,
then everyone taking a part etc. At any rate I'm sure you will have a
blast. I met some nice folks and had a great time playing with many of
them.
        Sounds like you are having fun with your music. I am trying to do
the same thing but there doesn't seem to be much interest in the Dallas
area.
Thanks,
Dave in Dallas

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:54:17 -0700 "Bill Biffle" <bbiffle at swcp.com>