[Dixielandjazz] He'p

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Fri Feb 7 21:05:48 PST 2003

I would recommend the Sacramento Trad Jazz Society Camp for Adults,
August 4th through the 9th.  It is a six day camp, Monday to Saturday,
with a structure consisting of morning theory, afternoon band practice
and the rest of the day - evening for impromptu jamming with folks at
the camp.  I attended the camp on 2000 and I felt it was very
worthwhile. The instructors are fabulous. Costs just $550.

You can get the information you want by contacting Bill Dendle at
916-927-5222 or writing him at    bdendle at winfirst.com

Russ Guarino