[Dixielandjazz] FW: Talk about identity theft!

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 19:53:18 PST 2003

<<Just when you thought you'd heard everything.

Today was my teaching day at one of the Philly Catholic high schools. I
teach all the brass instruments. There are 12 brass students altogether in
grades 9-12, of which 4 are beginners. . . .

Dale DeVoe>>

Oh my God! This list can sure bring up some great little gems from time to
time.

This post helped me to find a long lost friend I used to room with on the
road, Dale DeVoe.

Haven't seen him in 30 years. Thanks guys!

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com