[Dixielandjazz] Howdy!

Bryan Livett livett at rogers.com
Fri Feb 7 17:51:19 PST 2003

Hi Bill:  Welcome to the list.  Do you ever get to Santa Fe?  Jere Corlett
has a "Gut Bucket, Rock Bottom, Come Home To Mamma Style of Old Time Slush
Pump Jazz" band up there.  That description is from his card for the Santa
Fe Chiles Jazz Band.  They used to do a Saturday matinee at a bar in the old
town section of Santa Fe.  I played with them on my way through to San
Diego.

Cheers

Bryan