[Dixielandjazz] Festival players

Patrick Cooke patcooke at cox.net
Wed Feb 5 22:17:19 PST 2003

>>> Just that all jazz festivals seem to be having
attendance problems. They seek new ideas, broader music horizons.<<<

       I can understand that.....So there's a festival coming up.....I check
the list of performers, and note that I saw all of them just a few months
ago at another festival...except the performers I liked best got omitted
from the upcoming fest.
        Do all of the performers (excepting the ones I liked best) at a
festival just get on the same plane and go to the next one? :-)
        Pat Cooke