[Dixielandjazz] Re: Eph Resnick

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 1 17:15:02 PST 2003

Thanks Bill, and all who wrote me with information about Ephie Resnick. I do have
his current address and phone number now. He is living in the Elmhurst section of
NYC, just a few miles from where I grew up (Flushing / Corona). He is also still
playing fine trombone. If we lived closer together, we could get together on a few
gigs, but I am near Philadelphia and about 130 miles away.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone