[Dixielandjazz] Ken Burns' Jazz

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 17:41:22 PST 2003

Hi all,

To my mind, the best thing to come out of the Ken Burns Jazz saga is the 5
CD set entitled "Ken Burns Jazz."

If you're more interested in the music than in the history (which is pretty
familiar to all of us in the DJML) you'll like the CD set. The video can be
pretty frustrating to true jazz buffs.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com