[Dixielandjazz] Creole Jazz Band and Kid Ory

john petters jpettjazz at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 21 20:44:33 PST 2003

Rebecca said
> John, I wish we could be there tonight to enjoy this program you have put
> together.  Sounds like it will be a great experience.

It was a very good evening. We played San, Do What Ory Says, Farewell to
Storyville, Ory's Creole Trombone, Muskrat Ramble, Savoy Blues, Peoria,
Panama, Tiger Rag, Buckets Got A Hole In It, All The Girls Go Crazy, an
original Blues, which Cuff sang, and a few others. Martin Litton played
Maple Leaf Rag a s a feature. We had over 100 people, which is virtually a
sellout. Each paid a proper admission fee. Everyone had a great time. We
played totally acoustic - even the guitar. The one micrphone we had was
purely for announcemts and vocals.It was also a banjo free zone.
cheers
John Petters
Amateur Radio Station G3YPZ
www.traditional-jazz.com