[Dixielandjazz] Yacht Club Swing

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 09:46:31 PST 2003

John:  Just listened to your arrangement of Yacht Club Swing.  Nice!
The first time I played that tune, we were playing a small festival at
a yacht club in Newport Beach, California and it was late in the
afternoon and the sun was setting behind us and the ambiance was
perfect.  The tune, is such a happy thing, that every time I play or
hear it, it brings back those initial feelings.  There are not many
tunes that effect me that way, but this one does.  It really puts a
smile on my face!

Randy Fendrick,
Southside Chicago Seven
Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra