[Dixielandjazz] Re: Steve barbone & Fairness

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Fri Dec 19 16:43:37 PST 2003

If you don't believe Steve, go to http://www.jazzascona.com and look at
the list of bands and musicians - a great mix of well established OKOM
bands that have been playing the US Festival circuits for years along
with a whole bunch of bands you probably never heard of but have to be
doing something right to play in this kind of a festival.

As their program says: The concerts range from traditional New Orleans
to Chicago-style jazz, from swing to mainstream, including ragtime,
gospel, blues, and R&B.

as for location, I sure wouldn't mind a gig in on the Swiss/Italian
border region... beats Sacramento by a long shot!

Dave Richoux