[Dixielandjazz] Apology for mis-sent post

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 16:50:25 PST 2003

Dear listmates,

Yesterday I posted a political observation from a newspaper on the DJML by
accident. It was a satirical view of college course in a "liberal arts"
curriculum.

It was meant for a different forum and the posting to the DJML was
completely inadvertant.

Please ignore the content and, hopefully, accept my apology. I'll try to be
more careful with the addressing of my e-mails in the future.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Mea culpa" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com