[Dixielandjazz] Non-OKOM; destroy after reading

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Thu Dec 18 15:52:20 PST 2003

For those of you who missed the get-rich opportunity presented last week
(I think by "Thimbles" Gunter), I offer you this message as a public
service. However, I strongly suggest that you do NOT follow my example.
This has nothing to do with OKOM as we know it, and if everyone starts
sending this sort of message, Mr. Ringwald's wrath will know no bounds. I
consider myself duly chastised in advance, but at this season, I could
not resist this offerng for the public weal.

Jerry "buddy can you spare a dime?" Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz