[Dixielandjazz] Xmas Present

PJ Ladd pj.ladd at btopenworld.com
Thu Dec 18 16:11:39 PST 2003

Hi all,

I have come across the ultimate Christmas Present. This is the perfect gift for those of us who are old enough to have weak bladders and  too fuddled to be able to find the light switch.
I have no connection with this product except that it is being marketed in the UK by my plumber and that I have bought some as Christmas Tree presents.

Please allow me to introduce Johnny Glow.

This estimable product is placed around the bowl if your toilet and glows in the dark..Thus enabling you to not only hit the mark in total darkness but to see if the lid is up or down.
Undetectable in normal light.

It is an American Product (Of course) and is made by Innovative Applications,LLC
400 Babylon Rd. Horsham, PA 19044.

Musical Content.

Go to www.johnnyglow.com/song.htm and there is a jingle you will not believe.

God bless us, everyone