[Dixielandjazz] Mardi Gras - San Diego/flying

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 00:15:13 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/17/03 1:45:03 PM, barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

<< Question to all OKOM bands in Southern California. Are
any of you participating? >>

I live here in San Diego and have never heard of any of my favorite S. C.
Bands playing it but then I don't go to large crowd things like that in the
Gaslamp District. To hard to get around in the wheelchair for those type of things.
Same reason I don't fly much anymore at all. I use to fly to different Jazz
Festivals all the time but just to hard now. Not only the flying part but
getting where I want to go while in the Power Chair once I get there.

If anyone knows of some good bands playing in this area though for any
reason, please let me know.

Merry Christmas All

Hugs

Judie