[Dixielandjazz] Re Victoria Festival

ross rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Dec 17 19:07:55 PST 2003

I agree with Len Nielson!!!
Having been "invited"6 times to Victoria to play at the "Terrifvic" Jazz
party , it was the BEST .
Great Bands from all over, Great mate ship amongst the muso`s, and best of
all "THE VOLUTEERS" who donated their time year in year out , I say thank
you all !!!

>I am disappointed in the failure of the festival and offended by the
ensuing insulting summation of the festival organizers efforts.

Yours truly pissed off.

Len Nielsen
Victoria, Canada

Dear Len ,
You have every right to be "pissed off"
I am sure every body involved will feel the same!!!.
I wish you all a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year,
Ross Anderson, New Melbourne Jazz Band,
Australia.(with fondest memories of the "Finale" each year)

the NMJB web site address is http://home.iprimus.com.au/rossjazz/

Anderson bass link is http://home.iprimus.com.au/rossjazz/Double_Bass.htm