Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Fat Tuesday

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Wed Dec 17 16:30:00 PST 2003

Phil are you the person that transferred our old cassettes (seven of them)
onto CD for the 2MBS-FM radio programme??  We played a Strove Tuesday open
air gig  where the Rotary provided and sold pancakes to the passing crowd
for some charity.  Is there any connection with Strove (pancake) Tuesday and
Fat Tuesday ???  Or maybe one just gets fat eating pancakes on Tuesdays !?

Tom Wood
Sydney