[Dixielandjazz] NY's celebrations

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Tue Dec 16 15:51:18 PST 2003

Fr. Bil et al:
Gee -- you only got one of these. I get about three a week on average. Not
just from this fellow but from other generous blokes in India, Pakastan,
Brazil, Nigeria, Kenya, and other far and exotic places. It is just so hard
to choose which one  to respond to -- such generosity fair boggles the mind
and warm the cockles of my heart -- and you know where that is. I have
decided that I will just share my good fortune with some others rather than
accept this windfall of  networth, and have referred them to other
listmates. Just watch your email, and thank me for helping you get rich
quick -- the only way to do it!
Don (I share the single malt but that's it...get your own gal) Ingle