[Dixielandjazz] House Cleaning Blues

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Mon Dec 15 17:04:46 PST 2003

Hi John -

I did as you suggested and emailed my query to the head honcho of the Betty
Boop Fan Club who has yet to reply. It is just this one tune which I am
interested in, not Betty Boop in general, because somebody commissioned me
to transcribe it. Try as I might I have been unable to find out who wrote
the damned thing, even Google is stumped.

Didn't the excellent Will Bradley Orchestra play the background music for
some of these cartoons? What a hot outfit that was.

Cheers,

John Farrell