[Dixielandjazz] Hard to understand post

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:35:24 PST 2003

Got to agree with Tom: my wife and I fly transatlantic several times a year,
usually on British Airways or American Airlines (we believe in both flying
the flag(s) and living dangerously!) and flights are generally pretty full -
we even got an upgrade London to Chicago in October because coach was
oversold. So unless festival-goers are more scared than the general public,
not sure 9/11 is still having that bad an effect. And we shouldn't let the
terrorists win, anyway.

Mike D.

(Actually, our choice of airllines is dictated less by heroism than by
frequent flyer miles, but there you go.....)