[Dixielandjazz] Now New Years Eve Fees.

Jon Seiger jseiger at rochester.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 13:59:53 PST 2003

hi all

on this topic.....I generally agree with what you said, but..... the following argument could be made....

In general...musicians are underpaid (or at least consider ourselves underpaid:) 364 days of the year. And I have heard many musicians say that.... "new years eve is the one night a year that we actually get paid what we deserve."

Looking at it that way, it is not so much chargin three times as much on new years eve as it is not giving them a 2/3 discount on that one night :)

Keep Swingin,
Jon :)

www.jonseigerallstars.net
www.jonseigerallstars.com.ar

I have been having some problems with people sending me email and being blocked by Roadrunner.
If you send me an email and it is returned, please send to jonseigerallstars at hotmail.com     thanks