[Dixielandjazz] First Night Celebrations

Jon Seiger jseiger at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 23:11:40 PST 2003

hi all,

this is the first year in 8 years that I am NOT playing at a first night celebration.  We have played OKOM at the last 7 first nights in....Binghamton, NY (3 years); Leroy, NY; Alton, IL; Dover, DE, and Bradford,PA.

So, many of the first nights do use some OKOM. Obviously too late for this year, but I think its worth sending promo packages to some of them.

Jon
www.jonseigerallstars.net
www.jonseigerallstars.com.ar

I have been having some problems with people sending me email and being blocked by Roadrunner.
If you send me an email and it is returned, please send to jonseigerallstars at hotmail.com     thanks