[Dixielandjazz] OTP: US Football, BCS, and USC

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 05:49:42 PST 2003

Thanks for coming up with themusical thread although "You Gotta be a
Football Hero" probably isn't #1 on anyone's okom charts.  Sorry to be off
the list but I'm healthy, doing lots of gigs and some engineering things
too.  Beats the heck out of being too ill to participate.  I want to thank
Don for calling the article that I submitted to my attention.  I'm not a big
fan of the LA Times and mailed it to them as a second thought and never
would have known it was published without Don's email to me.  I actually
wrote the piece to be submitted to the Palm Springs Desert Sun where it was
also accepted.  Now if I can just write some okom music, maybe a blues about
SOS for BCS, this thread may actually be relevant to the list.  Noticed some
recent threads on the list I didn't mind missing.

Dick B