[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Chance

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Thu Dec 11 08:02:42 PST 2003

Hi Listers,

As most of the groups are modern in this exercise you may perhaps feel disposed into casting a Zenith vote for OKOM
(a voice in the wilderness) at www.euroclubdejazz.com/corepage.htm   I don't even know how we got onto this primarily modern groups site and we don't expect to make the next round but members should know about this site for the future.
They are also trying to have a Rendesvour 2004 in Florida in May and apparently need some support - again mainly modern but the Zenith are in there as featured artists should it go ahead, check under www.euroclubdejazz.com and jazz evenings.
Click at top Right Hand Side and perhaps VOTE Zenith "5 Points".  With telling no one about it, we are sitting at 34th out of 60 entries so we hope to jump up the scale a little when our fans learn about it. As appropriately said by Steve Barbone.

Merry Christmas to all, and lots of good cheer

May Our Kind Of Music be top ten next year.

Tom (from Downunder Sydney) Wood
nothing to do with the current thread