Fw: [Dixielandjazz] OKOM Chance

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Thu Dec 11 17:14:30 PST 2003

Hi Ross,

Yes its a fast moving/changing site because it was OK 24 hours ago but with
150,000 hits per day it perhaps got jammed up and is now slow to download!!!
Go through the following exercise moving from
www.euroclubdejazz.com/corepage.htm to
www.euroclubdejazz.com/talentsearch/files/rd1finalists.htm

One can also arrive at this by going to www.euroclubdejazz/corepage.htm then
hit the bottom of the big box on the top right hand corner of the page where
it says "click here to cast your votes NOW" (in blue) then hit Round 1
finalists (in blue) then cast your five votes with (hopefully) Zenith Band
place with 5 points and 4 points for your next selection etc. etc.  Finally
enter your email address and press "Submit".  Sorry it does not normally
take this long but I have been told that this Sony site has been swamped
with replies.  Although others tell me it is OK I have not tried to press
submit myself so I hope it is working  OK.  Also the submissions are being
screened for people voting more than once.
Nice to hear from you, I have been asked for an opinion of your group for
Edinburgh and I sent you our CDs some time ago but yours to swop never ever
arrived in Sydney.

Cheers,
Tom

PS please note rd1 is short for Round 1 and it is plurel i.e. "rd1finalists"