[Dixielandjazz] Re: Celebrities and RAG poll

LeslieMRag at aol.com LeslieMRag at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 17:32:45 PST 2003

Hi, Gang:

I probably have missed a bunch of the celebrity comments because I don't get
a chance to read all the DJML mail. But....I wonder if anyone has mentioned
that dancer Fred Astaire played pretty jazzy piano and Fred MacMurray played
sax.

Also want to issue an invitation to you to vote in The Mississippi Rag's new
poll (www.mississippirag.com, click on "online poll"). The topic will be of
special interest to Bixophiles.

And, speaking of Bix, Albert Haim tells me that the recent Bix cruise with
Tom Pletcher's band was a big success...nice to hear.

Leslie Johnson
editor at mississippirag.com OR
lesliemrag at aol.com