[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Society Finances

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Sun Dec 7 12:22:27 PST 2003

Tom Loeb writes:

> Probably most of us on the DJML have an idea how important the society is
for
> OKOM. Ringwald please provide an address for contributions.

My thanks to Nancy Giffin for providing the information to join the
Sacramento Jazz Jubilee Booster Club.

It would certainly be a big help to our Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society
for you to join it also.  The STJS sponsors the Jubilee.

For this you get a very nice monthly newsletter "And All That Jazz" &
reduced donation to attend our monthly Jazz Sunday concerts.

Perhaps Nancy will also provide the application for membership?

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
STJS Board of Directors, 2003-2004