[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Society Finances - BOOSTERS

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Sun Dec 7 10:22:54 PST 2003

Tom Loeb <Trumpetom at aol.com><www.hotsytotsyboys.com> wrote:
"Probably most of us on the DJML have an idea how important the society
is for OKOM. Ringwald, please provide an address for contributions."

That's very kind of you, Mr. Loeb. :)
(Mark Twain said, "Kindness is the language which
the deaf can hear and the blind can see.")

If you become a member, you'll receive the monthly newsletter. Visit:
http://www.sacjazz.com/stjs_membership.html
Or write me and I'll e-mail you the form.

Love and hugs,
Nancy

P.S. Since I happen to have all this info on my computer,
here is the text from the most recent STJS newsletter:

JUBILEE BOOSTERS
    Through the years, many Jubilee attendees, volunteers, and musicians
have said they enjoyed the Jubilee so much that they wanted to donate to it.
Until now, there has been no formal way to do this.
    We have established the Jubilee Booster program to provide the
opportunity for those individuals and companies to contribute annually to
the ongoing planning, production, and presentation of the Sacramento Jazz
Jubilee.  In return, Boosters receive benefits depending upon their
contribution level.
    Those who sign on for the first year for the 2004 Jubilee will receive
Booster Participant cards, which state ³Charter Booster.²  Subsequent cards
will say ³Booster since...² Benefits include:

--   COPPER $35-99 ­ Special Spring Jubilee Update exclusively for Jubilee
boosters 2004; Jubilee booster sticker for Jubilee admission badge,
volunteer badge, or musician badge; 2004 window decal.

--   BRONZE $100-249 ­ All of the above benefits plus: Jubilee lapel booster
pin; listing by level in Jubilee program as a booster.

--   SILVER $250-499 ­ All of the Copper and Bronze benefits plus: advance
Jubilee Souvenir Program, mailed by May 14; booster souvenir t-shirt.

--   GOLD $500-999 ­ All of the above benefits plus: Hospitality Room access
during Jubilee; invite to pre-Jubilee party (the Thursday evening prior to
the Jubilee); one-time mention in the Spring Jubilee Booster Newsletter as a
gold booster.

--   PLATINUM $1,000 and up ­ All of the above benefits plus: polo-type
shirt with embroidered booster logo; mention in program and on stage as a
U.S. Band Booster supporter.

The form to sign on as a Jubilee Booster is included below.  Deadline to
sign on as a Jubilee Booster for the 2004 Jubilee is March 31, 2004.

Please circle one booster level and indicate payment method:

COPPER ($35­$99),    BRONZE ($100­$249),    SILVER ($250­$499),

GOLD ($500­$999),    PLATINUM  ($1000 and up)

Enclosed is my CHECK made payable to:  Sacramento Jazz Jubilee
OR
Please CHARGE my:  ___VISA  ___M/C  ___AmEx

Card #:_______________________________ Exp.:___________

Name on Card: _______________________________________

Please return to:  Jubilee Boosters; Attn: Erin Green;
2787 Del Monte Street; West Sacramento, CA  95691

Shirt size (for Silver Level and up)__________________________

THANK YOU for your donation!
Please remember to also renew your STJS membership
at the same address.