[Dixielandjazz] OT AARP - No longer an acronym

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 5 23:07:16 PST 2003

Stan,

The DJML actually stands for  the "Dixieland Jazz Mailing List". That was
what I understood when founder Perter Lovic started this marvelous
connection about five years ago. He passed away two months after I signed
on.

Notice then, it is "Mailing", not "Mail"......you like it correct ? Right ?

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta