[Dixielandjazz] Jon Seiger All-Stars performing tonight

Jon Seiger jseiger at rochester.rr.com
Fri Dec 5 11:32:02 PST 2003

Hi All....

As you know, Jon Seiger and the All-Stars will be playing tonight for the Rochester Swing Dance Network. It is always a great time playing for their dances. Lots of great dancers, and always a great audience and lots of fun. The band will be playing a mix of great jazz music to dance to , or listen to (Dixieland, Swing, Classic Jazz, OKOM :)

The gig was scheduled at the Visual Arts Center on University Avenue in Rochester, but has been moved to the Covenant United Methodist Church, located at 1124 Culver Road.  For more info you can visit the RSDN website at
http://www.ggw.org/~rsdn/

The gig is still scheduled from 8PM-11PM (and they offer free dance lessons before the event, so show up early). We hope to see many of you there :)
www.jonseigerallstars.net
www.jonseigerallstars.com.ar

It is not our intention to  "spam" anyone, or send email to anyone who does not wish to receive it. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, or if you feel you received this email in error, please respond to this email with the word REMOVE in the Subject.