[Dixielandjazz] Eggs in basket

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Fri Dec 5 04:21:09 PST 2003

Most people who buy my scores are jazz pianists so I think that the kindest
thing for me to do is to put it in C because in that key the bridge
momentarily resolves into Ab. Some brass playing listmates have said that
they play the tune in Ab which means that this part of the bridge would be
in E natural - ouch!

John Farrell