[Dixielandjazz] Tailgate Ramble - A salute to Kid Ory CD

john petters jpettjazz at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 3 13:17:49 PST 2003

Greetings
My new CD, Tailgate Ramble - A salute to Kid Ory - John Petters & his Creole
Jazz Band, Rose Reco0rds RRCD1029 has just been released. the tracks are:-
1 Do What Ory Say / Mama's Baby Boy  (link to mp3 on my web site)
2 Peoria
3 Ory's Creole Trombone
4 Farewell to Storyville
5 Lady Love
6 Ballin' The Jack
7 Spanish Shawl
8 Song of the Wanderer
9 My Gal Sal
10 Toot Toot Tootsie
11 Down Home Rag
12 Tailgate Ramble
13 San
Personnel John Petters Drums Cuff Billett, Trumpet/Vocal * Mike Pointon,
Trombone James Evans, Clarinet & Tenor Sax** Martin Litton Piano, Tim
Phillips, Guitar, Keith Donald, Bass.
Recorded 1st September 03 Berkhamsted Civic Hall, Hertfordshire, UK.

Any DJML member who has a radio show of column in the jazz press who would
like a review copy, please ask.  The CD is available from me for £12
sterling. Please e-mail tjpost at traditional-jazz.com

John Petters
Amateur Radio Station G3YPZ
www.traditional-jazz.com