[Dixielandjazz] Gin Bottle Seven recordings

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 1 23:34:37 PST 2003

Bill and DJML--
     To locate recordings by this band, check out the website
http://www.gemm.com for this group (search on 'GIN BOTTLE').  Here's
what i found for sale (used) at various stores that GEMM lets
advertise:

       Artist                 Title              Media     Price
----------------  ---------------------------  --------  -------
CARL HALEN        GIN BOTTLE JAZZ               LP	 $25.00
GIN BOTTLE SEVEN  GIN BOTTLE JAZZ               LP MONO	 $42.34
GIN BOTTLE SEVEN  CONTEMPORARY DIXIELAND JAZZ   10":LP    $9.20
HALEN,GLEN        GIN BOTTLE JAZZ               LP	  $5.75
HALENS,CARL       GIN BOTTLE JAZZ               LP	  $8.05

     I've bought from a number of places via GEMM and have usually got
good prices and good service (although some places are a lot better
than others).

     Dan

--
**  Dan Augustine     Austin, Texas     ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu  **
**     "I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats.      **