[Dixielandjazz] Sweet n Hot

kymmi smith coneyislandgirl at softcom.net
Wed Aug 27 15:04:21 PDT 2003

I will try and make it to the F2F this time.

I was encouraged to post that Sugar & Spice, which includes Molly Ryan (on
vocals, the sugar) and I (on piano, the spice) will be performing a duo set
Monday morning, kind of an opener before the *real* festival begins, if
anyone wanted to come.  I am not informed to the details as of yet, but I
imagine it will be in the Roseland Ballroom at around nine o'clock in the
morning (I didn't know there was a nine in the morning, I thought it only
came at night).  So bring your pillows, blankets, coffee thermoses,
earplugs, peashooter, score cards, and any other paraphernalia you might
need.

tanks,
molly (the sugar) ryan
                &