[Dixielandjazz] BIAB help please

Margaret Squires margeaux at inreach.com
Thu Aug 21 09:38:05 PDT 2003

Thanks for the reply Don.

Since I'm a clarinet player (who attempts to play sax), I know it's Bb.  And
I also know the transposition I need to do.  Just couldn't figure out what
Band-In-A-Box buttons to push to get it done!  Eventually I want to be able
to read right off of the bass clef chart, but my sight transposition skills
(as well as my playing by ear skills) need to improve substantially!!

Margaret