[Dixielandjazz] BIAB help please

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Thu Aug 21 09:00:28 PDT 2003

Meg:
In writing arrangements for the Sons Of Bix, I wrote the bass sax parts in
treble as if they were tenor sax parts. Obviously they sound an octave
lower, but since Russ is a good tenor man, he simply read them off as if
playing a tenor. So if you click on a tenor sax part on BIAB, that should
get you there. It is a B flat instrument.
Cheers,
Don Ingle