[Dixielandjazz] :relational database for CDs

Chris Gildersleeve cgilders at bigpond.net.au
Sat Aug 16 23:06:00 PDT 2003

John,

I did some searching today for CD data base software and came across =
product called CATraxx.  This product can search the net for CD detai=
ls but
also allows manual entry.

One thing I like about this product, amongst many, is that it allows =
you to
load full recording date and personnel details if you wish, allowing =
you to
search by musician.  It will take some work to get this feature fully
functioning for CDs where the personnel details are not available on =
the
web.  The product operates fine without the  personnel details being
entered.

The full version is reasonably priced at US$39 for the download versi=
on.
You can get it as a free trial for 30 days and 50 CDs (or other mediu=
ms).

This is the link.

http://www.fnprg.com/catraxx/catraxx.html

Regards,