[Dixielandjazz] Bix-Red and Don

Bill Horton horton4jaz at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 13 13:04:58 PDT 2003

Not to discourage a Don Ingle book about his dad, but it isn't the "minutiae
and literary niceties" that are the problems with writing a book.  The
really big problem is finding a publisher, or even an agent to represent you
to publishers.  I haven't been able to find an agent who will even take a
look at a sample chapter!  The standard answer to an inquiry is "Thanks, but
no thanks."

Bill Horton